Friday 30 April 2010

Amazing App on ITunes

So.. I am so proud of my dear friends, Kayce and Marcus, who came up with such a brilliant idea for an I-Phone application that I want to share it with everyone! It's truly a genius idea and I hope they have every success with it that they deserve.

They are art nuts... So they came up with this amazing idea to share 'street art' with everyone. Now, you know, when you walk by something, and think, 'this is cool, but what the hell is it'... They give you the answer!!! I honestly can't endorse this app enough especially in urban areas where we walk around with somewhat ignorance in knowing what truly is around us, ie the artist or even giving people an almost tourist guide to move among street art pieces that they may necessarily (sadly) miss.

I can't commend them enough for the hard work they have put into this, I truly take my hat of to them and wish them so much success. Please check them out..

www.allcityart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment