Monday 26 April 2010

David Beckman on The View


I had a nice treat when I brought Margaux in from her class at the Y this morning. I had left the tv on (which I don't normally do but you know some mornings it happens). Anyway, as I walk in (from the rain) there in all his glory was David Beckman hobbling to the couch to meet the ladies on The View. Now I have no idea why he was on there, he has no movie or book coming out, he certainly isn't plugging any upcoming football games he is in, he must be bored! Despite him saying 'We was in Napa last week' at which I cringed (we 'were' David) I really have no complaints. He looked gorgeous. Seriously, that man just gets better looking. Victoria was there also, and she looks great too, she never seems to age. Again, I have no idea why he was on there, other than to have a morning gab, but I'm not moaning. It certainly brightened up a cheery day.

meanwhile, here are the kiddies in their wagon. We was at the park :)

No comments:

Post a Comment