Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tina Fey and donuts

We have an amazing donut shop that is horrifyingly close to us. It is perhaps the best donut you will ever have in the world and we've been going every w/end for over four years.

I took the kids in the other day and there was an outrage amongst all the regulars and what a 'potty' mouth Tina Fey has. Naturally my curiousity was piqued so I asked what was up and they showed me an interview the amazing Ms. Fey just did for Esquire magazine. I can't find it online to quote verbatum but it had something to do with penis's and donuts. She said how great Peter Pan's donuts were and yet they were all horrified by her. I tried to explain to them that what she said was 'great press' but they looked at me with a 'you're as bad as she is' face so I bolted! Nothing I could say would appease them, I just hope Ms Fey goes back soon so maybe I can congratulate her on what she said and getting all the old biddies so rattled!

No comments:

Post a Comment