Tuesday 29 December 2009

Security Alert

OMG - when will it end? I mean, who would have thought that a shoe could bring down a plane. But now explosives in underwear? It scares the cr+++p out of me, especially living in NYC... Are they going to pat down our 'crotch' from now on? Get on it homeland security for better x-rays in every terminal!!

There is only one victim of 9/11 that I knew, Norm Rossinow. He was a consultant when I worked at USA Networks a billion years ago. He was such an amazing guy, always friendly on the phone and in person and it was devastating to see his name under the list of victims.

Maybe it was a 'Christmas Miracle' that this recent terrorist attempt failed, and despite not being the religious person I perhaps should be, I pray that there are more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment