Monday 4 January 2010

Jersey Shore Confession

I have to admit that I recently became addicted to the new MTV show, Jersey Shore. It's fascinating!! I started watching it at home the other night on demand and got instantly hooked. I had resisted up till now, but too many friends were raving about it, and you know I hate to be out of the loop, so I turned it on, and lo and behold, five episodes in and I LOVE IT!!

Thank God that mean spirited cow, Angelina, is out. What kind of person thinks it's ok to talk like that??! And as for Snookie, LOVE him. The men are kinda boring, Ronnie is sweet, but Mike, The Situation, I could do without. I find myself watching him behind a cushion half the time.

Thanks MTV for finally coming up with a watchable show, however, can we go back to more actual 'Music Videos' please?

No comments:

Post a Comment