Sunday 8 November 2009

My life as a hoover

Sorry for such a boring blog today, but I just had to write something about how much time I seem to be spending with a hoover in my hand. It's non stop!! We don't even have a pet!

I used to maybe vacuum once a week, and now with two kids, it is sometimes three times a day. Perhaps having a dark grey rug in the living room doesn't do me any favours, but I can't stand it sometimes. I put it away thinking 'why am I putting this away, I'll be reaching for it in no time'. I wonder if it should join the pile of toys in the corner instead. In almost four years we are on our THIRD vacuum!! Our current one is a second hand, Craigslist (where else, we buy everything on this) Miele, which is wonderful and I highly recommend them, but I am curious when it will be it's time to join the graveyard of our other hoovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment