Tuesday 24 November 2009

Comments on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxuwQhWEuM&feature=related

It's been a while since we logged onto you tube but we just did tonight for nostalgia. These kids grow up so fast that we need video reminders of how they were! I was astonished meanwhile to find a comment on this video which was taken so many months ago, I forgot it happened!

We had a comment - something about ink poisoning!! Now, I don't have eyes in the back of my head, in fact, I am so short sighted (7.5 in each eye) I am barely "sighted" but I have to say that there is the moment or two that I have to get on with ordinary life, ie cooking dinner, running baths, getting lunch boxes ready, that I can't watch my children every single second.. And during these 'seconds.moments.minutes' shit happens. ie they paint themselves. So, any strangers out there telling me off about this, bite me. Come join me in Brooklyn for an hour or two and then comment on my kids.... I think painting themselves as animals is pretty harmless in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment