Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sex and the City Day




Yesterday I had such a glam - very New York City - day.

First was lunch at Pastis, sitting outside. Always a treat, although no celeb sightings. Then I went to the David Letterman taping which Joe wanted to do as the Black Keys were playing and he's a huge fan. Letterman's guest was Sarah Jessica Parker, she was great, her body is ridiculous, her shoes were stunning and she was charming with Letterman. The Black Keys were amazing, I could have heard more of them.

After a quick cocktail with Joe at the Shoreham hotel (really cool bar) I then walked to the Paris theatre for a special screening of the new movie, Sex and The City 2 (even more Sarah Jessica Parker!).... It was great, although a bit on the long side. Kim Cattrall nailed it, she was sheer brilliance. My only complaint that it was 2 and a HALF hours... That was torture after sitting in the cramped seats in the Letterman theatre but hey, my butt has enough cushion as you all know.

Then there was the after party at Bergdorf Goodman. It was fancy and very Sex and The City. I had about 5 cosmos and had the courage to ask one of the stars of the movie, Willie Garson who plays Stamford to have my photo taken. He was really cool and a great sport.

My feet were killing, and today my head is throbbing but it was all worth it for such a fabulous day/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment