Monday 17 May 2010

Me and Obama, always on the same wavelength


I had a night out in Manhattan last week to celebrate a few friend's birthdays. I decided to choose a day that President Obama would be in town also. That's about as far as our similarities went. He was staying at the St. Regis, I was travelling the G to the E train. When I came out of the train, this is the crowd I had to fight through to get to the restaurant. When I inquired what it was for as I was blissfully ignorant at this point, I was told it was Obama, and he didn't emerge for 2 more hours. These people waited around for the slightest glimpse of him - NUTS!!

We proceeded to Beacon restaurant to a fun night, until this British woman (they are SO rude) came over to our table and basically told us all to shut up as we were being so loud!! Damn Brits.

No comments:

Post a Comment