Monday 17 May 2010

Busy and fun w/end, without going more than half a mile!




I love Brooklyn for many reasons, but this time of the year, it's always great here. This w/end there was so much going on and it was all right here in Williamsburg.
Saturday we had the Kite Festival - here is Spence being taught the finer point of kiteflying by Denim's dad (Joe was home napping with Margaux). Saturday night we had a grown up dinner out at a friends house where I made a trifle.

I had attempted to make the custard home made that morning ala Gordon Ramsay's Cooking with Friends, but I scrambled the eggs - I really think it was Gordon's fault, I followed the instructions to a tee- so resorted to using Birds Custard Powder from my Brit drawer and it was just fine!

Sunday there was the Williamsburg Food Festival - mob scene, but really fun. Followed by a fourth bday party for one of Spencer's buddies. Here he is about the play 'tail on donkey'. He kept trying to take his t-shirt off. Note the Ben 10 watch - his new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment