Sunday 21 February 2010

Spooky happenings in BK...

So there are those that will thing I am nuts for this and those that totally believe that spooky things happen in the event of a death, so I'm going with those that i hope are the believers and the sceptics can just eff off!

Four things happened in the last few days.
1) as I was trying to nap in bed, I felt a hand on my back. It was almost a 'shove'. I turned around thinking it was one of the kids but they weren't in the room

2) I got up from that, spooked, then went to the bathroom. Now, I would just like to add that this is February and it's 25 degrees here. There was a FLY in the bathroom and wouldn't stop buzzing around my head (really irritating!!). There had been no windows open and how many flies are around February? We don't even have a window in the bathroom.

3) Later I tidied the kids toys, they had emptied the toy bin. At the bottom of the bin is a soft cloth photo album, full of family photos for the kids. It was open on the photo of my mum. Staring right up at me. That album is never open so how spooky for it to be on that one photo when there must be a dozen in there?

4) One of our speakers went out, so Joe went to fix it. He brought it out and a photo album came flying onto the floor. I was like 'what's that'? I didn't recognise it, and hadn't seen it before. It was a 'granny boasting album'. My mum had brought it over when she was here almost 4 years ago - how spooky is THAT??? It was empty, so I plan on filling it up with photos of the kids and putting it in her casket.

That is if they ever release the body. They have opened a coroners inquiry, we have been told it could take 8-12 weeks till we know anything. We still don't even know the actual date she died. Hideous. Backlog in Bristol apparently. If you plan on dying, make it outside Bristol.

So that's the latest. I'm hoping for no more spookiness, I think those four were enough for my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment