Sunday 7 February 2010

Snoozebowl..I mean Superbowl




It's that time of year again - the American Superbowl... I honestly have no idea what goes on in American 'football'.. (the fact that they don't use their actual feet apart from running and make us over here use the word 'soccer' still pisses me off, and I think Beckham too but that's another story). Talking of football.. John Terry.. WTF?? with a team mate's bird??!

BTW: Joe is going to the Chelsea/Man City game on Feb 27 so that should be interesting!!

Anyway, it appears that New Orleans just won. Good for them - Ellen DeGeneres will be happy and I love her, so that makes me happy.

Margaux decided to doodle on paper this week - yee haa - she obviously got bored with our walls and furniture. Here is our future novelist/Frieda Kahlo:

No comments:

Post a Comment