Wednesday 13 January 2010

I'm With Coco

Don't get me wrong. NBC has entertained me for yours, but lately I feel like it really stands for: Naff Bogus Circus. What they are doing to these three enormously talented, clever hosts (and their staff) is outrageous. I love NBC normally, I have been watching the Today show for years now, and The Office and 30 Rock, is pure brilliance, but aside from that they need a huge shake up to get back to the basics, stop jerking everyone around and give us tv worth watching.

UPDATE: I have been watching Conan every night. He is handling this situation with such grace, and the most incredible sense of humour that I can't say enough about him. He reminds me alot of my friend Ted Logan who has a similar fast wit.

(My friends reading this is in the UK obviously have zero idea what I am harping on about, but it's something I feel strongly about.)

Jay should realise that a deal is a deal. Conan is the new daddy-O of the tonight show and let Conan get the show to at least walking stage (his reference to a baby this week was priceless and spot on). Leno will do just fine, in fact, let him do the version of Top Gear, because surely there is no other American talent that knows cars like he does, and if the Office can translate well (which I never thought I would admit to) then surely that show can with the array of cars here?

No comments:

Post a Comment