Monday 2 August 2010

Two New York Nights



Here is Spence at the Mets game with his mate, Ivan. We go to the game once a year with him and his family. I just people watch as have NO idea what is going on and drink too much beer. One of these days I'll know what a 'home run' is...

And here we are last week down at the local park - they play kids movies every Thursday at sunset for free, if you can't guess, last week's film was Finding Nemo, check out the amazing views in the background! Yep, that's the Empire State to the left of the screen, it looks further away than it is. The view never gets old from this side of the river.

On another note, I wonder why I am so constantly broke. Currently I have someone here cleaning our fish tank ($60), cleaning the apartment ($80) and the kids are with their Mexican babysitter getting their two hours of Spanish in every week ($40). I am Larissa LLC... If I could only learn to clean a salt fish tank, speak Spanish, and be a better cleaner, I could save myself a bob or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment