Monday 23 August 2010

Fly British! (not necessarily Airways)

Sorry but have to nag...

When a Brit flies home, they don't want to pay for a drink, they want a drink! Why doesn't anyone other than a British airline get that? But that's what Continental tried doing on my recent trip back home, and let me tell you. It sucked. I had a cup of tea. Something in my 21 one years of transatlantic flying I have never done.

BULLS******!!!

I know, I hate BA after their horrific experience earlier in the year, but at least they know that us BRITS, need a beverage going across that vast Atlantic and don't expect us to dig into two different purses (in my organised case) searching for pounds and dollars to pay for a really dodgy glass of wine.

Go Virgin! (or BA if really desperate)

No comments:

Post a Comment