Thursday 3 June 2010

We have outdoor space, Four years later!!




Four years we have lived here and we've looked out at an ugly roof that we had access to via climbing out of the window. Ok, not so glamorous but it was all we had. Joe spent the w/end (when not in Coney Island) building the deck into a little Brooklyn paradise. The kids love it and so do I. He did it in three days, he's really amazing with stuff like this so I can't complain when he leaves his dirty socks and underwear every morning on the floor can I? Or yes, I can...!

On other news, my dishwasher broke. No more nirvana. I have to wait until next Tuesday for a meile technician to come out. This is after throwing $50 away yesterday to a dodgy plumber who told me he could fix it, Joe told me not to call him, the guy came, charged his call out fee of fifty bucks, told me he couldn't do it and bolted. I may as well have handed the money to a homeless guy. lesson learnt. Another lesson learnt is the money we have spent on this damn machine second hand, we could have got brand new... Major grrrrr's....

No comments:

Post a Comment