Tuesday 1 June 2010

More pics and dodgy strawberries





Ok this is a boring blog, but I want to 'blog' about life in New York.. and NOTHING frustrates me more than the fruit and vegetables here. Perhaps coming from England I am spoilt, but there, fruit and veg is good. REALLY good. Here it seems to be all processed, and huge and disgusting. Strawberries the size of my daughter's fist and weird white insides (shouldn't strawberries be 'red')? Onions can be the size of my fist... Oh well. here is a picture to demonstrate. I cut each strawberry FOUR times and this was the result...

Also, not to bore you entirely, here are more photos from Philipsburg Manor as I couldn't load too many last time. Where's Brom when you need him??

1 comment:

  1. The LINDA's are looking HUGE!!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete