Thursday 11 March 2010

Jonathan Ross

I'm pretty certain my husband doesn't read my blog, so I'm safe in admitting that I have had a bit of a crush on Wosso for some time now.. Don't get me wrong, Joe (the hubby) is WAAAAY better looking than him, but I think my thing with him is that it's been for years, and years and years!!! I have admired him from afar for at least half my lifetime. But now I think it's more 'admiration' than 'lust' (sorry JR if you ever read this which is highly unlikely)

Here is my stance on all this... I will miss him immensely when he leaves BBC.. I don't care how much he is worth, he is worth it.. If you think about how much his US equivalents get (ie Jay L and Dave L), then he is a bargain!! I hope, like the rumour mill says, he does come here, and find his calling then he will know he has an audience. Well perhaps one or two of us in Brooklyn!

His interview with Jay-Z that I just saw (god knows when it aired, I am just getting round to watching tv again) was amazing. Jay-z fukin ruled. That guys is truly one of the smartest, most talented men every to hail from Brooklyn.. I saw him once at a knicks game and some deranged fan was screaming at him. He was so cool, it blew me away. He didn't diss her, but did dismiss her in a way that was super cool that my admiration him him ten folded. Although I still don't like his solo music but friCKIN LOVE EMPIRE STATE!! (i see it from my brooklyn roof) that the guy is purely a genius... And I think JR saw this too as I haven't seen him gush over a fan like that for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment