Tuesday 23 November 2010

Royal Wedding Date - April 29, 2011, a date that has other meaning

So the lucky couple have set a date. Friday, April 29. I had a feeling this date would be picked when they uttered the words 'Spring or Summer' for the wedding - Summer is miles away and the Royals never seem to have long engagements, so this date was in my head for a week (and why oh why didn't I go to the bookies...) - anyway, it happens to fall on Spencer's FIFTH Birthday next year and was planning on taking him to Disney World for it, but I am such a Royal Wedding Nut (I even watched Prince Edwards big day, how pathetic is that?!) that I have to be up watching it, even with a time difference - SO.. question is, how do I convince my son on his fifth birthday that watching the Royal wedding will be a lot more fun that Disney??

No comments:

Post a Comment