Tuesday 2 November 2010

Oprah and me...


As many of you know, I wrote my first script (actually second, but first that anyone showed any interest!) - DORIS, about a home shopping network. I even sent it to Oprah, of course it went nowhere that route... David Schwimmer even allegedly took an interest in it via the production company that picked it up (and dropped it three years later). So as you all know, I filed it away and wrote two more.

Lo and behold, in reading this weeks Entertainment Weekly (best magazine ever), and this is the bullseye - Oprah, and only of the two hottest movie actresses ever, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep (and Oprah) doing a movie about.. A Home Shopping Network!! My dream realised, only this time, my name not associated with it. BOO HOO!! Gods were against me on that one I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment