Thursday 23 September 2010

Sesame Place







Having a scorching September here in NY so me and Spence had a little mummy and me time and went to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania on Sunday. I don't know why they claim it's an hour and a half from the city because unless you go in a helicopter, I fail to see how that is possible. However, once you do get there, it's worth it. We had a blast. Spence loved the water rides and went on one ride 6 times in a row (the one in the background with the huge rubber duckie). We were drenched but had tons of fun. Apologies for the two of the same photos, am getting distracted with kids fighting over lollipops.

Afterwards we went to Pizzeria Uno which I haven't been to one in 15 years and now I remember why - gross! But here is Spence making his first pizza so if you want interaction over flavour with your food, this is the joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment