Sunday 5 June 2011

Margaux turns THREE!




Yizer, what a week. After throwing the Red Party for 22 women on Tuesday, I then went down to Philadelphia to help throw a bridal shower for 41 women on Friday night (as my duty as oldest bridesmaid ever), came straight back to NY Saturday morning to throw Margaux's Third Bday party - 16 kids - 14 adults... And then today we went to a wedding but that's for another time.. We had a great party on the deck (of course!) and I did buttermilk fried chicken for all... OMG - never again, SO much work!! I fried up about 40 pieces of chicken, it was being eaten up faster than I could cook it!! We had the most amazing face painter ever (Sheila J faces) that entertained the kids and all in all, another success! Spencer was too cool for school to get his face painted...

No comments:

Post a Comment